University update




Ok went to College today to have a brief of my 2nd year of my Foundation Degree and although I'm not being complacent with things, its doesn't look all that bad as I maybe thought it was going to be... not that I knew what it was going to be anyways!

my main objective for this years course is to brain-storm some ideas for my final project, there is a few ideas cropping up and i'll keep you updated in later posts as I feel the main objective is get a few lessons under my belt and get into a routine again and then start laying out a solid plan of how I will approach possibilities and how to present them.

Music front wise... a couple of new songs the first being a cover of a Coldplay song off the 'Rush of Blood to the Head' Album & also myself and Mike finished our song we penned together titled 'This Moment' and so far the feedback has been fantastic.



2 comments:

ScribbleTunes said...

That Clint & Castille song is really good! And I enjoy reading about your studies, too. How did the recording go?

Clint Hollinson said...

yeh it went very well although an extremely long day it was a learning experience for us all, the bad part is the editing stage were we have to remove coughs and similar from the audience.....lol now that is gonna be fun as it is about 200+ edits at least, hopefully i'll upload a snippet of the concert on here soon

Post a Comment